Introduction To Jeffing
Run/Walk/Run aka Jeffing with Paula & Suzanne
Wednesday 12th May at 6.30pm
Meeting at The Pavilions Carpark
What Do I Need?
Comfy trainers and clothes and a water bottle
What Is Jeffing?
This is jeffing
* Jeffing is a plan. The best results come from jeffing from the start line
* Jeffing has a structure. It’s not just walking when you are tired.
* Jeffing can help prevent as well as manage injuries.
* Jeffing is definitely not failing!
5. 26 miles jeffing (or walking!) is just as far as 26 miles straight running
* Many many people are surprised to find they get a pb by jeffing - yes even racing snakes 🤣
* The run section is a comfortable run where you can hold a conversation
* The walk is a fast walk with purpose, 30 seconds is long enough. If you can’t get your breath back in 30 seconds your run is too long.
* Short ratios are your friend (think in seconds not minutes)
Principals behind Jeffing -
▪️Break up the distance into manageable units
▪️ Reduce the chance of aches, pains and injury
COME ALONG AND GIVE IT A TRY!!!!!