IMPROVE YOUR 5K WITH PHIL WYLIE GROUP 2
To develop some knowledge, skills and fitness towards improving your running and current 5km personal best time.
Who is it for?
Improvers who have made a great start in running, completed a 5k (or several) and would like to take the next steps towards improving their times.
This course is for those with a 5k over 30 minutes
How will it work?
- Attend 8 weekly 60min training sessions led by international Duathlete, runner and coach Phil Wylie
- Have fun and improve alongside others through Phil’s guidance, top tips, warm ups, technique advice and progressive 5km focused running sessions
- Ask questions and build your knowledge through the group Communiation App
- Celebration time trial or race (Covid dependent) to measure progress
- Wednesdays 2nd September – 21st October
- 7.30pm - 8.30pm
There are 12 spaces available.
Where do we meet?
- The first meeting will be at Ocean, Exmouth
The meeting location may vary from week to week depending on the focus of the session and the surface required. Please arrive a minimum of 10mins before the session starts.
What will I need?
- A water bottle (filled up!) with your name on it
- Clothing for all weather
- A smile and positive ‘can do’ attitude
Who is the coach?
Phil Wylie; Husband, father, teacher, coach and current international Duathlete with PBs in 5k of 14.30mins, 10km 29.30, half marathon 66.43. Phil has a wealth of experience in balancing family, life and work to enjoy running and get the most out of his training and helping others to achieve their own goals. Working with those just starting out through to those with international representation in multisport.