Lighter - A motivational talk on weightloss and mental health
Re-calibrate your mindset and nail your fitness goals!
Personal Trainer and Motivational Speaker, Corin Bryant will be teaming up with the Tri Hard to host a talk on motivational habits that can help us achieve success!
Corin's 45 minute talk will take place on-
Sunday 1st March at 5pm (with an opportunity afterwards for him to answer any questions you may have)
The venue-- Ocean, Exmouth
Corin is keen to share some simple yet powerful strategies for success which are based around both his professional studies and personal experience.
His key topics include:
- Fearless introspection, self-honesty and the transformative power of self-belief
- Creating a powerful 'why' to focus on
- Making your goals personal and motivating
- Getting through the 'wobbly phase' in the initial weeks of implementing new habits
- Optimising opportunities and hurdling obstacles
- Learning mindfulness techniques in order to tap into a naturally more optimistic, relaxed and positive state of mind.
Before becoming a Personal Trainer and Motivational Speaker, Corin Bryant was himself struggling with obesity, alcohol addiction, anxiety and depression. He left this lifestyle behind six years ago in favour of living a life that is sustainably happier and healthier. Having surprised himself with how straightforward this switch in mindset was and how much better he now feels, Corin is determined to support as many other people as he can to experience similar success.
This event £5
Money raised will go to the Haven Project which is Exmouth based and supports children with their mental health ❤️