Ladies Beginners MTB Trail Course
Do you have a MTB bike?
Would you like to gain confidence riding the trails?
This 4 week course will be perfect for you if you've answered yes to the questions above😊
Sign up to the 4 weeks and Shelly our MTB Trail Leader will support you to -
- Be in control of your bike off road
- Complete a skills test
- Learn the correct rider positions
- Tackle different terains
- Find great routes on Woodbury Common.
Your bike must be in good condition and you must be able to use yours gears correctly.
What you need to bring
- Your MTB bike😁
- Water bottle (On the bike or in a rucksack)
- Comfy clothing (no baggy bottoms) padded shorts recommended, layers.. you'll get hot! Rain jacket if the weather is wet.
- A correctly fitted helmet
Experience of cycling is a must for this course.
Nearer the time Shelly will create a Facebook group and this is where the location meeting points will be.
Thursday 10th September for 4 weeks
6.15pm (the session will last around an hour however towards the end of the course we could be out for 1.5 hours)